- Deepanshu Verma (PhD)
- Ratna Khatri (PhD)
- Justin Thorpe (PhD)
- Vijay Chakilam (PhD)
- Brendan Gramp (Extreems, May 2018 - current).
- Tuan Le: MS-Math
Position after MS: PhD student at Systems
Engineering and Operations Research, George Mason University
- Johannes Pfefferer (October - December 2015)
- Pablo Venegas (August 2015 - January 2016)
- Enrique Otarola (15 August 2014 - 15 June 2015)
Graduate Reading Courses
- Lucas Bouck (Extreems, January 2016 - May 2018).
2018 NSF GRFP Fellow
(most prestigious NSF Graduate Fellowship)
2017 Goldwater Honorable Mentions
Position after graduating from GMU: Graduate Student Department of Mathematics,
University of Maryland, College Park.
- Mae Markowski (Extreems, May 2015 - May 2016).
Position after graduating from GMU: Graduate Student Department of Computational and
Applied Mathematics, Rice University.
- Dangxing Chen (REU, summer 2013).
Position after summer program: Graduate Student in Mathematics department at University
of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Alexander Goldstone (URCM 2013-14).
PhD student in Electrical and Computer Engineering at George Mason University.
- Mahendra Panagoda (Spring 2015). PDE Control.
- Mahendra Panagoda (Fall 2014). Nonlinear Optimization.
- Diego Torrejon (Summer 2014). Numerical Methods.
- Mahendra Panagoda (Summer 2014). Complex Fluids.
- Mahendra Panagoda (Spring 2014). Nonlinear Analysis.
- Diego Torrejon (Fall 2013). PDE Constrained Optimization.