GMU Math Makerlab News
- Chair, SIAM Conference on Applications in Dynamical Systems (DS17) with Martin Wechselberger.
My research concerns numerical and theoretical methods of dynamical systems. Recent research includes
- Period-doubling cascades and chaos
- Turing instabilities in reaction-diffusion equations with local and nonlocal terms
- Rigorous computation
- Spinodal decomposition and nucleation for Cahn-Hilliard and diblock copolymer type equations. See Thomas Wanner’s pages on the phase separation phenomena of spinodal decomposition and nucleation. Here’s a 3D print of my research.
Papers and preprints:
- Full list: Curriculum Vitae.
For further information, check out my Curriculum Vitae.