- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (Ph.D. Applied Mathematics, 1998)
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (M.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics, 1994)
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (B.E. (Hons.) Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 1994)
- Numerical Solutions to Partial Differential Equations
- Advanced Scientific and Parallel Computing
- Computational biomechanics
- Mathematical Modeling and Simulation
- Mathematics Education
- Aulisa, E., Manservisi, S. & Seshaiyer, P. (2007). A multilevel domain decomposition approach for solving coupled applications in CFD. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, Accepted and to appear.
- Paige, R., Toda, M. & Seshaiyer, P. (2007). Student misconceptions caused by misuse of technology. The International Journal for Technology in Mathematics Education, Accepted and to appear.
- Swim, E. & Seshaiyer, P. (2006). A nonconforming finite element method for fluid-Structure interaction problems. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 195: 2088-2099.
- Aulisa, E., Manservisi, S. & Seshaiyer, P. (2006). A computational multilevel approach for solving 2D Navier?Stokes equations over non-matching grids. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 195: 4604-4616.
- Seaquist, C. R., Seshaiyer, P. & Crowley, D. (2005). Calculation across Cultures and History. Texas College Mathematics Journal, 1: 15-31.
- Franklin, S.F., Seshaiyer, P. & Smith, P. (2005). A Three-Field Finite Element Method for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations Driven by Stochastic Loads. Stochastic Analysis and Applications, 23(4): 757-784.
- Aulisa, E., Manservisi, S. & Seshaiyer, P. (2005). A non-conforming computational methodology for modeling coupled problems. Nonlinear Analysis, 63: 1445-1454.
- Seshaiyer, P. (2003). Stability and convergence of non-conforming hp finite element methods. Computers and Mathematics with applications, 46: 165-182.
- Seshaiyer, P. & Humphrey, J.D. (2003). A sub-domain inverse finite element characterization of hyperelastic membranes including soft tissues. Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, 125(3): 363-371.
- Morano, L.E., Pedersen, K., Seshaiyer, P. and Slimowitz, J. (2003). The Professional Master's Degree: A New Option, MATH HORIZON, February, Pages14-18.
Professional Awards and Invitations
- National Science Foundation, Computational Mathematics Program, Mathematical and computational modeling of fluid-structure-control interactions with multidisciplinary applications in science and engineering (2006-2009)
- ASEE Summer Faculty Fellow, Wright Patterson Air Force Research Labs, American Society for Engineering Education (2006, 2005)
- Project NExT Fellow, Mathematical Association of America